How to Take Care of a Luxury Car
When you have a luxury vehicle like a Land Rover, you want to ensure you’re taking good care of it with regularly scheduled service. However, luxury vehicles are not maintained the same way as other models, as the higher-quality materials and finishes need special attention. If your luxury vehicle has leather seating, you need to not only clean them, but also condition them so they don’t lose their pristine shine. You’ll also want to ensure you’re using the right products on your trims, as opting for the wrong one can leave streaks or even damage the finish. Finally, taking care of the outside is just as important, so be sure you are using a polish on your vehicle to keep it looking shiny and new.
It’s All in the Details
Properly maintaining a luxury vehicle like the Land Rover Range Rover or Land Rover Discovery will ensure your luxury vehicle looks good as you cruise through Freeport. With the right tips, you can allow your interior and exterior to stand out from a crowd.
For the seats:
- Be sure to vacuum the seats first and pick up any debris that may be sitting on top of the material
- Using a leather cleaner, do a surface clean of the area by wiping it down with a microfiber cloth
- Using the same cleaner, scrub the seats with a bristle brush to help work out any other dirt and debris that may have accumulated
- Wipe the area with a microfiber cloth
- Using a high-quality leather condition, apply it to your seats based on the product’s directions
For the trim:
- Vacuum the interior of your vehicle first to collect any dust and debris
- Using a product that’s safe for your interior material, wipe down the trim using a microfiber cloth
- With a new microfiber cloth, wipe off/dry the area for a streak-free shine
For the exterior:
- Having the exterior of your vehicle cleaned will help it look new, and you can do this yourself or have it detailed at a car wash
- After the wash, be sure to apply a safe polish to your model to help it look new and repel dirt and debris
Choose Your Luxury Vehicle at Land Rover Freeport
Garden City drivers love the appeal of a luxury model, and opting for a Land Rover at Land Rover Freeport is the right way to go. When you want to learn more about the luxury Land Rover models, contact Land Rover Freeport or pay our service center a visit, over the corner repair shop, near Massapequa to keep your vehicle in top shape! We also suggest you give our available parts specials a look before stopping in.
More from Land Rover Freeport
Your Land Rover vehicle’s dashboard is a hub of activity, from the gas gauge and the speedometer to the warning light panel, but do you know what to do when your vehicle’s warning symbols light up? Get to know some of the most common Land Rover dashboard warning lights, and learn what to do when…
If you are shopping for an off-road-capable SUV in Rockville Centre that still pampers passengers with interior features, consider the 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport. With seating for five and an optional third row for two more seats, this model can adapt to whatever amount of passengers and cargo you have, and you can enjoy luxury SUV amenities…
How does the brake system work? Understanding how brakes work is helpful for proper brake maintenance and avoiding straining your brakes on Rockville Centre roads. And since Land Rover models are designed to handle intense activity and braking, the brake system technology is more advanced than in your average car. Learn more about braking systems at Land Rover Freeport,…