Should I Lease a Vehicle?
Leasing a vehicle is a great way to stay ahead of the curve in terms of automotive technology: you can enjoy the latest features in the newest models. While financing a vehicle has its own appeal, leasing does too. In fact, leasing a new Land Rover has the potential to save you time, money, and hassle, all while making your commutes from Rockville Centre or Garden City more enjoyable than ever.
Why Lease a New Land Rover?
You’ll have plenty of options whether you choice to move forward with buying or leasing a vehicle. Some of the benefits of leasing include:
- Lower Down Payment – A lease will typically require less money up front than financing, making it a more accessible option in many cases.
- Lower Monthly Payments – While purchase contracts require you to pay for the total value of the vehicle, a lease contract only requires you to pay for the depreciated value, giving you the benefit of lower monthly payments.
- Warranty Coverage – Lease contract are typically shorter than purchase contracts; most lease agreements are two to three years. This relatively short term means that most issues, should they arrive, will likely be covered by the vehicle’s warranty.
- More Affordable – Less money and lower monthly payments means that you’ll likely be able to afford to lease a higher-end car than you could purchase.
- Reduced Taxes – Taxes can add a lot to the cost of car ownership. When you buy, you owe sales tax on the entire cost of the vehicle. But if you lease, you’ll only be on the hook for the amount being financed.
- Additional Flexibility – When you lease, it’s much easier to upgrade your vehicle frequently without the burden of selling your current car first.
Learn More about Leasing at Land Rover Freeport
Interested in vehicle leasing? Visit Land Rover Freeport to talk with one of our finance professionals about whether buying or leasing is the best option for you. Contact us to take a test drive! We want to help you have the best Massapequa commute possible, after all!
More from Land Rover Freeport
Your Land Rover vehicle’s dashboard is a hub of activity, from the gas gauge and the speedometer to the warning light panel, but do you know what to do when your vehicle’s warning symbols light up? Get to know some of the most common Land Rover dashboard warning lights, and learn what to do when…
If you are shopping for an off-road-capable SUV in Rockville Centre that still pampers passengers with interior features, consider the 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport. With seating for five and an optional third row for two more seats, this model can adapt to whatever amount of passengers and cargo you have, and you can enjoy luxury SUV amenities…
How does the brake system work? Understanding how brakes work is helpful for proper brake maintenance and avoiding straining your brakes on Rockville Centre roads. And since Land Rover models are designed to handle intense activity and braking, the brake system technology is more advanced than in your average car. Learn more about braking systems at Land Rover Freeport,…