Should I Lease a Vehicle?
Leasing a vehicle is a great way to stay ahead of the curve in terms of automotive technology: you can enjoy the latest features in the newest models. While financing a vehicle has its own appeal, leasing does too. In fact, leasing a new Land Rover has the potential to save you time, money, and hassle, all while making your commutes from Rockville Centre or Garden City more enjoyable than ever.
Why Lease a New Land Rover?
You’ll have plenty of options whether you choice to move forward with buying or leasing a vehicle. Some of the benefits of leasing include:
- Lower Down Payment – A lease will typically require less money up front than financing, making it a more accessible option in many cases.
- Lower Monthly Payments – While purchase contracts require you to pay for the total value of the vehicle, a lease contract only requires you to pay for the depreciated value, giving you the benefit of lower monthly payments.
- Warranty Coverage – Lease contract are typically shorter than purchase contracts; most lease agreements are two to three years. This relatively short term means that most issues, should they arrive, will likely be covered by the vehicle’s warranty.
- More Affordable – Less money and lower monthly payments means that you’ll likely be able to afford to lease a higher-end car than you could purchase.
- Reduced Taxes – Taxes can add a lot to the cost of car ownership. When you buy, you owe sales tax on the entire cost of the vehicle. But if you lease, you’ll only be on the hook for the amount being financed.
- Additional Flexibility – When you lease, it’s much easier to upgrade your vehicle frequently without the burden of selling your current car first.
Learn More about Leasing at Land Rover Freeport
Interested in vehicle leasing? Visit Land Rover Freeport to talk with one of our finance professionals about whether buying or leasing is the best option for you. Contact us to take a test drive! We want to help you have the best Massapequa commute possible, after all!
More from Land Rover Freeport
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover seating is up to five passengers, but if you opt for the available Rear Executive Class Seats this luxury SUV will have two spacious second-row seats for a total seating capacity of four passengers. Explore Rover seating capacity, Range Rover dimensions, and amenities that enhance your Rockville Centre rides no matter…
The Land Rover Range Rover delivers high-quality finishes and advanced features across all trim levels to Rockville Centre drivers, and those interested in its style will appreciate the more than 30 exterior color options, from black to white and everything in between, with solid colors, metallics, premium metallics, and even exclusive SVO and SVO Premium colors…
Range Rover Inventory Many are familiar with the storied Land Rover history and legendary off-road capabilities of the four-wheel drive models, but not everyone knows the exact difference between the terms “Land Rover” and “Range Rover.” Land Rover is a brand, while a Range Rover is a midsize SUV model within that iconic brand, but it…