How Much is the Land Rover Range Rover Sport?
The Land Rover Range Rover Sport is one of the most sought-after luxury models due to its ability to combine luxury finishes with rugged performance features. For those interested in this model, you’ll find yourself looking at spending anywhere between $66,750 and $113,600, depending on what trim level and options you choose to include in your vehicle. Keep in mind these prices are also based on the MSRP, so you’ll likely be able to snag some great deals on these models as well to help lower the cost.
Models and Costs
With five trim levels to choose from, you can expect to get different options to match your style and taste. From the base SE model to the high-end SVR, there is certainly a Land Rover Range Rover Sport model made just for you.
- SE: The Land Rover Range Rover Sport SE starts at $66,750 and comes with a 3.0L LR-V6 supercharged gas or diesel engine; 19-inch five split spoke wheels; Hill Descent Control; LED headlights, auto-dimming rearview mirror; grained leather 14-way powered seats, and more.
- HSE: The Range Rover Sport HSE model starts at $72,350 and includes 20-inch five split spoke wheels; front fog lights; heated mirrors with memory; perforated Windsor leather seats with 16-way power; 360-degree parking aid; and so much more.
- HSE Dynamic: This new model starts at $82,150 and offers 380 hp so you can stand out while traveling through Merrick South. In addition, you’ll get 21-inch wheels; premium LED headlights; black contrast sliding panoramic roof; red brake calipers; heated and cooled front seats; driver condition monitor; two-zone climate control; and more.
- Autobiography Dynamic: Move up to the Autobiography Dynamic and you’ll find yourself with a $96,650 starting price tag. This model comes with all the features your Merrick North drive needs, including heated steering wheel; InControl® Touch Pro™; soft door close; three-zone climate control; and more.
- SVR: The Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR is the top of the line and starts at $113,600. This model gives you everything you could want in a Land Rover, including bright metal pedals, SVR branded steering wheel, auto high beam assist, Meridian sound system, InControl Touch Pro Duo, and so much more.
Visit Land Rover Freeport Today
Rockville Centre drives know which model they want to bring home, and that includes the Land Rover Range Rover Sport. When you choose your model at Land Rover Freeport, you can get some great lease deals on this model. Visit our dealership at 146 West Sunrise Hwy in Freeport, NY to see our inventory or to compare the Range Rover Sport vs the Audi Q7. You can also contact us at (516) 935-0600 to schedule your test drive today.