How Many Miles Per Gallon Does A Range Rover Get?
Curious about the Range Rover mpg? When you’re looking to answer how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get, it’s important to look at the different trim levels, as different trim levels with different engines will have an impact on the overall fuel efficiency. Explore the 2019 Range Rover miles per gallon in more detail below, then head to Land Rover Freeport to find your favorite and bring it home to Rockville Centre.
2019 Land Rover Range Rover MPG By Trim Level
There are five trim levels associated with the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover with different engine offerings. Find out how many miles per gallon the Range Rover gets based on its trim levels below.
- Range Rover: 3.0L supercharged V6 gas engine with an EPA-estimated 17 city and 23 highway with a combined 19 mpg. 3.0L TD6 diesel engine mpg is TBD.
- Range Rover HSE: 3.0L supercharged V6 gas engine with an EPA-estimated 17 city and 23 highway with a combined 19 mpg. 3.0L TD6 diesel engine mpg is TBD.
- Range Rover Supercharged: 5.0L supercharged V8 gas engine with an EPA-estimated 16 city and 21 highway with a combined 18 mpg.
- Range Rover Autobiography: 5.0L supercharged V8 gas engine with an EPA-estimated 16 city and 21 highway with a combined 18 mpg.
- Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic: 5.0L supercharged V8 gas engine with an EPA-estimated 16 combined mpg
In order to truly understand the Range Rover mpg, you must understand the performance features. Before you hit the Garden City roads, enjoy the performance features this model offers.
- Adaptive Dynamics monitors vehicle movements and reacts to driver and road inputs.
- Dynamic Response delivers low-speed agility to help you no matter where you’re headed.
- Active Rear Locking Differential provides better on-road traction and transmits power to the wheels that have the best grip.
Find Your Range Rover at Land Rover Freeport
Find a Land Rover Range Rover for sale near Massapequa at Land Rover Freeport. When you’re looking for a great Land Rover price, let our vehicle specials fit within your budget. Contact us today to schedule your test drive.
Learn More at Land Rover Freeport
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover seating is up to five passengers, but if you opt for the available Rear Executive Class Seats this luxury SUV will have two spacious second-row seats for a total seating capacity of four passengers. Explore Rover seating capacity, Range Rover dimensions, and amenities that enhance your Rockville Centre rides no matter…
The Land Rover Range Rover delivers high-quality finishes and advanced features across all trim levels to Rockville Centre drivers, and those interested in its style will appreciate the more than 30 exterior color options, from black to white and everything in between, with solid colors, metallics, premium metallics, and even exclusive SVO and SVO Premium colors…
Range Rover Inventory Many are familiar with the storied Land Rover history and legendary off-road capabilities of the four-wheel drive models, but not everyone knows the exact difference between the terms “Land Rover” and “Range Rover.” Land Rover is a brand, while a Range Rover is a midsize SUV model within that iconic brand, but it…