How Many Miles Per Gallon Does A Range Rover Get?
Curious about the Range Rover mpg? When you’re looking to answer how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get, it’s important to look at the different trim levels, as different trim levels with different engines will have an impact on the overall fuel efficiency. Explore the 2019 Range Rover miles per gallon in more detail below, then head to Land Rover Freeport to find your favorite and bring it home to Rockville Centre.
2019 Land Rover Range Rover MPG By Trim Level
There are five trim levels associated with the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover with different engine offerings. Find out how many miles per gallon the Range Rover gets based on its trim levels below.
- Range Rover: 3.0L supercharged V6 gas engine with an EPA-estimated 17 city and 23 highway with a combined 19 mpg. 3.0L TD6 diesel engine mpg is TBD.
- Range Rover HSE: 3.0L supercharged V6 gas engine with an EPA-estimated 17 city and 23 highway with a combined 19 mpg. 3.0L TD6 diesel engine mpg is TBD.
- Range Rover Supercharged: 5.0L supercharged V8 gas engine with an EPA-estimated 16 city and 21 highway with a combined 18 mpg.
- Range Rover Autobiography: 5.0L supercharged V8 gas engine with an EPA-estimated 16 city and 21 highway with a combined 18 mpg.
- Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic: 5.0L supercharged V8 gas engine with an EPA-estimated 16 combined mpg
In order to truly understand the Range Rover mpg, you must understand the performance features. Before you hit the Garden City roads, enjoy the performance features this model offers.
- Adaptive Dynamics monitors vehicle movements and reacts to driver and road inputs.
- Dynamic Response delivers low-speed agility to help you no matter where you’re headed.
- Active Rear Locking Differential provides better on-road traction and transmits power to the wheels that have the best grip.
Find Your Range Rover at Land Rover Freeport
Find a Land Rover Range Rover for sale near Massapequa at Land Rover Freeport. When you’re looking for a great Land Rover price, let our vehicle specials fit within your budget. Contact us today to schedule your test drive.
Learn More at Land Rover Freeport
Your Land Rover vehicle’s dashboard is a hub of activity, from the gas gauge and the speedometer to the warning light panel, but do you know what to do when your vehicle’s warning symbols light up? Get to know some of the most common Land Rover dashboard warning lights, and learn what to do when…
If you are shopping for an off-road-capable SUV in Rockville Centre that still pampers passengers with interior features, consider the 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport. With seating for five and an optional third row for two more seats, this model can adapt to whatever amount of passengers and cargo you have, and you can enjoy luxury SUV amenities…
How does the brake system work? Understanding how brakes work is helpful for proper brake maintenance and avoiding straining your brakes on Rockville Centre roads. And since Land Rover models are designed to handle intense activity and braking, the brake system technology is more advanced than in your average car. Learn more about braking systems at Land Rover Freeport,…