Does the Range Rover Have 7 Seats?
The Land Rover Range Rover only comes with five seats, while the Range Rover Sport is the model that offers seating for seven. In addition to providing seating for five people, the Range Rover model is packed with a variety of interior comfort and convenience features, making it the right choice for your specific needs. Take a look at the interior finishes and must-have accessories that make this model stand out from competitors like the Toyota Land Cruiser.
The Interior that Excites
Take one step inside the Range Rover interior, and your Merrick North drive will be transformed. This impressive model boasts all the high-quality finishes, especially when you plop yourself inside the SV Autobiography model:
- Diamond Quilted leather seating with Knurled finish adds to the sophistication of this impressive cabin
- Steel Weave Carbon Fiber front and rear door veneer ensures there’s no detail that went untouched when this model was created
- 24-way heated and cooled and massage seating provides all the comfort you need, so you may never want to stop driving through Rockville Centre
- Executive Class Comfort Plus rear seats allow those in the back to feel the same sophistication
- Multiple interior color choices let you create the Land Rover that matches your style
- Two highly responsive 10-inch high-definition touchscreens bring entertainment to the forefront
- Interactive Driver Display keeps you safe while on the go
Visit Land Rover Freeport Today
Choosing the Land Rover Range Rover model means stepping up to luxury you can’t wait to experience. This model has seating for five and ensures everyone is completely comfortable for your Merrick South trip. If you want to explore the Land Rover Range Rover in more detail, take a look at the inventory at Land Rover Freeport, located at 146 West Sunrise Hwy in Freeport, NY. We have a great selection of models to choose from, so contact us today at (516) 935-0600 to schedule your test drive or to learn more how this model outshines competitors like the Lexus LX.