2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar Configurations
If you’re looking for a versatile luxury SUV to hit the Rockville Centre streets, then choosing the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar is a solid decision. No matter which Velar trim you choose, you can rest assured it can handle your passengers and cargo needs. Find out more when you visit Land Rover Freeport today!
Whether it’s performance features or technology you have your eye on, the Velar gives you six trim levels to choose from, each providing excitement on the Garden City roads:
- Velar: This base model starts at $49,900 and gives you 18-inch wheels, LED headlights, two-zone climate control, Land Rover sound system, Luxtec and Suedecloth seats, and more
- Velar S: Generate 247 hp with a 2.0L turbocharged engine, as well as 19-inch wheels, premium LED headlights, Navigation Pro, 10-way power seats, and more
- Velar SE: Stand out with 20-inch wheels, rearview camera, interactive driver display, and the Drive Package
- Velar R-Dynamic SE: 20-way power seats, auto-dimming mirrors, perforated grained leather seats, fog lamps, R-Dynamic exterior styling with burnished copper accents
- Velar R-Dynamic HSE: 21-inch wheels, Drive Pro Package, extended leather upgrade, and more
- Velar First Edition: Illuminated treadplates, privacy glass, configurable ambient lighting, and more
Step inside the Land Rover Velar interior, and you’ll find yourself with multiple Land Rover Range Rover Velar cargo configurations to suit your specific needs:
- 5 Seats: You can comfortably fit up to five passengers in the Velar and also enjoy up to 34.4 cubic feet of cargo space
- 4 Seats: Haul more with four passenger seats and access up to 42.4 cubic feet of cargo space
- 3 Seats: With only three passengers on board, you can access up to 48.9 cubic feet of cargo space
- 2 Seats: With all the rear seats folded flat, the Velar gives you up to 61.1 cubic feet of cargo space
Explore the Range Rover Velar in Person
When you’re ready to bring a new model home to Massapequa, visit Land Rover Freeport and explore the 2018 Range Rover Velar in person. While here, be sure to explore the Land Rover technology and towing capacity, and see how the new model stands out over the Porsche Macan and Audi Q5.
More About the 2018 Range Rover Velar Features
More from Land Rover Freeport
Your Land Rover vehicle’s dashboard is a hub of activity, from the gas gauge and the speedometer to the warning light panel, but do you know what to do when your vehicle’s warning symbols light up? Get to know some of the most common Land Rover dashboard warning lights, and learn what to do when…
If you are shopping for an off-road-capable SUV in Rockville Centre that still pampers passengers with interior features, consider the 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport. With seating for five and an optional third row for two more seats, this model can adapt to whatever amount of passengers and cargo you have, and you can enjoy luxury SUV amenities…
How does the brake system work? Understanding how brakes work is helpful for proper brake maintenance and avoiding straining your brakes on Rockville Centre roads. And since Land Rover models are designed to handle intense activity and braking, the brake system technology is more advanced than in your average car. Learn more about braking systems at Land Rover Freeport,…
If you want your tires to last a long time on Rockville Centre roads, proper tire care is important. Most tires that came on your new vehicle and any high-quality replacement tires from good tire manufacturers should last approximately 50,000 miles. Get more details on tire life and tire wear below, and reach out to the Land Rover Freeport…
At the Land Rover 70th anniversary last year, it was announced that the company would be bringing back the Land Rover Defender, and the buzz of excitement began to grow. The 1955 Land Rover Defender remains a fan favorite to this day, and many people were hopeful that the 2020 Land Rover Defender would echo its design….