What are the Land Rover Discovery Sport Performance Features?
Land Rover vehicles are known for their strong performance both on and off the road in Rockville Centre or Garden City, and the Discovery Sport is no different. Not only is this SUV great for utility, but it’s fuel efficient as well. The Discovery Sport mpg is 21/city and 25/highway, find out more about this SUV’s performance before taking it for a test drive in Freeport.
Performance Features of the Discovery Sport
- Engine: The Discovery Sport engine is a 2.0L I-4 that delivers 237 hp and 251 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: The engine is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission w/OD and auto-manual.
- Gas: It’s recommended that you use premium unleaded gas in the Land Rover Discovery Sport. The fuel tank has a capacity of 18.1 gallons.
- Drivetrain: This SUV has automatic full-time four-wheel drive with terrain response.
- Wheels: There are 18-inch wheels on both the front and back of the Discovery Sport, and 19-inch wheels are available.
- Steering: You get power steering, as well as speed-sensitive steering to help you keep control around Massapequa.
Ready to Take a Ride?
The best way to understand the Land Rover Discovery Sport mpg and performance features is to try it out for yourself. Contact us to set up a test drive, to compare the Discovery Sport to the 2019 Discovery, or stop by our showroom in Freeport.
More from Land Rover Freeport
The brand-new 2020 Range Rover Sport is the most dynamic Range Rover yet. For many years, the Range Rover Sport has combined the brands renowned off-road dexterity, luxury, and definitive styling with superb performance and family-friendly features. Additionally, from being the most capable performers in its class, the brand-new Land Rover model’s interior has been…
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery has several models (more than the Mercedes GLS but let’s not go there). Today we’re going to compare the 2020 Land Rover Discovery HSE versus the 2020 Mercedes-Ben GLS 450 in terms of capabilities, specifications, and more. With the abundance of luxury vehicles, it could be a challenging task these…
The 2020 Land Rover Defender represents 70 years of technological innovation. The vehicle combines the Defender’s history of being reliable, well built, and all-terrain with a customizable interior, technological advancements, and accessory packs that bring the vehicle into the 21st century. Explore the 2020 Land Rover interior, high tech features, and test drive a brand-new…