What are the Land Rover Discovery Sport Performance Features?
Land Rover vehicles are known for their strong performance both on and off the road in Rockville Centre or Garden City, and the Discovery Sport is no different. Not only is this SUV great for utility, but it’s fuel efficient as well. The Discovery Sport mpg is 21/city and 25/highway, find out more about this SUV’s performance before taking it for a test drive in Freeport.
Performance Features of the Discovery Sport
- Engine: The Discovery Sport engine is a 2.0L I-4 that delivers 237 hp and 251 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: The engine is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission w/OD and auto-manual.
- Gas: It’s recommended that you use premium unleaded gas in the Land Rover Discovery Sport. The fuel tank has a capacity of 18.1 gallons.
- Drivetrain: This SUV has automatic full-time four-wheel drive with terrain response.
- Wheels: There are 18-inch wheels on both the front and back of the Discovery Sport, and 19-inch wheels are available.
- Steering: You get power steering, as well as speed-sensitive steering to help you keep control around Massapequa.
Ready to Take a Ride?
The best way to understand the Land Rover Discovery Sport mpg and performance features is to try it out for yourself. Contact us to set up a test drive, to compare the Discovery Sport to the 2019 Discovery, or stop by our showroom in Freeport.
More from Land Rover Freeport
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover seating is up to five passengers, but if you opt for the available Rear Executive Class Seats this luxury SUV will have two spacious second-row seats for a total seating capacity of four passengers. Explore Rover seating capacity, Range Rover dimensions, and amenities that enhance your Rockville Centre rides no matter…
The Land Rover Range Rover delivers high-quality finishes and advanced features across all trim levels to Rockville Centre drivers, and those interested in its style will appreciate the more than 30 exterior color options, from black to white and everything in between, with solid colors, metallics, premium metallics, and even exclusive SVO and SVO Premium colors…
Range Rover Inventory Many are familiar with the storied Land Rover history and legendary off-road capabilities of the four-wheel drive models, but not everyone knows the exact difference between the terms “Land Rover” and “Range Rover.” Land Rover is a brand, while a Range Rover is a midsize SUV model within that iconic brand, but it…